Workers' compensation is designed to cover many of the costs related to an on-the-job accident. You do not need to prove that your employer was negligent in order to be approved for workers' compensation.
Workers' compensation benefits may cover the following:
- Lost wages as a result of missing work due to injury or illness
- Medical costs, including hospitalization, surgical procedures, doctors' visits, medication, and physical therapy
- Reimbursements for qualifying medical expenses
- Compensation for temporary or permanent disability
- Benefits for scarring, loss of use, and other permanent damage
Knowing when and how to recover all of these benefits can be a difficult process.
Attorney Casey can help you obtain the maximum benefits possible from the start of your case.